TERMS OF BUSINESS
General Terms and conditions of the online store Promo TT
The purpose of business conditions is to clearly define the terms of sale between the provider and its customers. The general terms and conditions of the Promo TT website are drawn up in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act (ZVPot - UPB2) based on the recommendations of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia and international codes for e-business.
Promo TT online store is an online store managed by Biro TT d.o.o., Cesta k Dravi 7, 2000 Maribor. The following general conversations apply to all supplies and offers of the seller Biro TT, d.o.o. Consequently, referring customers to their own standards or sales conditions is not taken into account.
Pursuant to the provisions of Article 32 of the ZIsRPS, it is obligatory to inform consumers by the suppliers:
- The tenderer before concluding the contract on his website in the general terms of business, if any; clearly, easily and comprehensively informs the consumer recognized by IRPS as competent to resolve the dispute which the consumer may initiate in accordance with this Act.
- The tenderer shall at least publish the name, e-mail address and telephone number of the recognized IRPS provider or IRPS contractors.
- A tenderer who does not recognize any IRPS provider as responsible for resolving a consumer dispute which the consumer may initiate in accordance with this Act shall specifically inform the consumer of this on his website and in the general terms of business or in any other appropriate way, websites and general business conditions.
- On-line sales or online services providers publish an electronic link to the SRPS platform on their website.
The entire content of the website, regardless of the format, is protected by copyright. The holder of all copyrights is an online store provider.
- The user can easily shop through a website that is accessible through the connection: si.
- The written general conditions are an integral part of the contractual relationship between the provider and the buyer - the sales contract.
- By registering to a website or ordering via an online store, the user acknowledges that he understands and accepts the general terms and conditions.
- You do not need to register for an online store purchase.
- The information you find in the online store (product description, photos are symbolic. Color shades can vary.) We reserve the right to make minor changes in the product description, without obligation to inform the user.
REGISTRATION OF CUSTOMERS
For registration, the buyer can request via the online form or email, or may use the automatic registration form on the page. Registered users have the ability to view and change most of theirs account details and view past purchases.
ORDERS AND DELIVERY
Logged users can add products from the website to the shopping cart and perform orders. For faster shopping, shop from the list of favourite products, which is determined by each user or determined by the editor, is enabled. Upon confirmation of the order, each user receives a notification by e-mail of the ordered products and products to be delivered. Before confirming the order, the buyer chooses the shipping address and chooses the payment method.
All prices are in EUR and include value added tax (22% VAT). Product prices do not include shipping costs. postage.
Payment through our payment system is safe, as it meets the security standards.
Delivery is done through GLS or Pošta Slovenije, and the buyer has the option of personally accepting goods at the head office of Biro TT, doo.
The expected delivery time depends on the products or the availability of each product, whereby the buyers are notified when ordering. Customers will be specifically informed about the possible extension of the delivery date.
Invoices are shipped in accordance with the terms of the agreement. The invoices are sent by post or via an e-invoice if the customer does business in this manner. If the buyer does not pay the invoice within the deadline, no new items from the online store will be delivered until payment.
CONTRACT WITHDRAWAL AND RETURN OF PRODUCTS
The buyer has the right to inform the seller within 14 days of withdrawing from the contract, without having to state the reason for his decision. Company Biro TT, d.o.o. after withdrawal from the contract, he must return to the consumer all the payments made (including the costs of sending to the consumer). The company must make a refund of payments as soon as possible and no later than thirty days after receipt of the notice of withdrawal. If the consumer has already received the goods, the goods must be returned within thirty days after the cancellation of the contract.
The return of the goods received to the company within the period for withdrawal from the contract shall be considered a notice of withdrawal. The returned goods must be unused, undamaged and in their original packaging.
The buyer has no right to refund in cases where the goods were manufactured according to the exact instructions of the client.
The concluded contracts are stored in writing at the head office of the company Biro TT d.o.o, Cesta k Dravi 7, 2000 Maribor. A copy of the contract may be requested by the buyer in writing.
Our data protection procedures are in compliance with the data protection rules of the Republic of Slovenia. The buyer agrees that the seller may process, store and use customer information received in connection with the business, except for those of a confidential nature. The seller uses the customer's e-mail address only to inform the buyer about the transaction or (if the buyer agrees) to notify about the news, actions, etc. The seller will not provide personal information about customers to third parties. Exceptionally, this may be done either at the request of the buyer or, if this transaction is required (for example, to resolve claims). In such cases, the amount of data transmitted shall be limited to the minimum necessary level. The customer must be informed and be able to repair, block and delete his / her personal data from the seller's record, unless the seller needs them for tax reasons or the justified requirements of the national authorities.
The seller reserves the right not to produce goods that can offend or in any way hurt anyone else. For the production of goods on order and the customer's graphic proposals, the latter ensures that it has all the necessary copyright and intellectual rights. The customer is responsible for possible abuse. Minors need to obtain the consent of their parents or guardians.